Now Renting office space, private desks, and maker studio cages! REQUEST INFO HERE
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
We are now renting offices, private desks and private maker space studios! We’re super excited to announce introductory specials. There’s limited availability so jump on these quick!
Join our innovation community and power up your innovation skills!
- Offices: $800/mo or $700 with 6-month commitment
- Desks: $300/mo or $250 with 6-month commitment
- Maker Studio Cages: $500/mo or $400 with 6-month commitment
Interested in reserving a spot? Want to set up a tour? Just have a quick question?
At Hacker Lab, we believe that technology can change the world and the starting point is education. That’s why a partnership with Sierra College fits so perfectly. Together, we’re setting out to fuel innovation in Rocklin and the surrounding area. So whether you’re an entrepreneur, maker, coder, or just starting out, come on by and take advantage of our resources.
– Workspace for professionals, students, and hobbyist
– Education and training for technology, fabrication, design, and startups
– Community mentorship and meetup space
– Networking and Industry Events
Located at 4415 Granite Drive, Rocklin CA, Hacker Lab Sierra college is a 15,000 sq ft facility equipped with coworking, meeting areas, and a sweet maker space. This is our community foundation for innovation. It is a place where you can work, learn new things, and meet people.
Need a place to escape and focus? A comfortable place to work after hours and weekends? We’ll have fast internet, work desks, private meeting rooms, and a great community of people to work alongside. Perfect for the remote worker, freelancer, or entrepreneur, consider coworking.
Here is a list of our maker space tools and equipment we’ll have available at opening:
– Shopbot CNC Router
– Stratasys Mojo 3D printer
– Universal Laser Cutter – 60 Watt, 18×32″ cutting bed
– Textile Lab – Juki, single needle, Overlock, Coverstitch, Zig-zag, Walking foot, Cylinder arm needle feed machine
– Design Computer Stations – Equipped with Rhino CAD software and Adobe Suite
– Electronics Lab – Soldering stations, Power supplies, Oscilloscope
– Welding shop with MIG Welding Stations
– Fabrication and Assembly shop – Assorted general fab tools including drill press & hand tools
Learn technology, entrepreneurship, and maker skills! We offer a range of classes including computer programming, design, computer aided drafting (CAD), business, finance, laser cutting, sewing / textiles, 3D printing, and CNC machining. Stay tuned!
It’s amazing what can happen when a community has a dedicated space to meet. Since opening we’ve been providing space for over 15 community user groups. We want to continue to support the formation of new user groups and help existing groups flourish. So let us know if you need a place to meet for your tech, design, or business user group to meet.
With a Hacker lab membership, you get to use our facility, the tools and machines, take classes, and a bunch of other sweet resources. Membership levels include:
– Resident – 99 / mo – Keycard holder, Maker Space and Coworking space access, free classes.
– Coworking – 74.99 / mo – Keycard holder, coworking space access.
– Sierra College Special – 12.50 / mo – Keycard holder, Maker Space and Coworking space access.
– Family Plan – 29.99 / mo – For each additional child. Parent or guardian must have Resident membership.
Now Open! Sign up for membership today!
Can I use the tools in the maker space?
Yes! Become a member, take the maker space orientation and take the basic usage class for the tool you are interested in. Start using the equipment. If you need additional assistance we will have support and facilitators on site help you out.
Will I have access to the Midtown Sacramento Facility?
What is the address and hours of operation?
4415 Granite Drive Suite. 200, Rocklin CA
Members have 24/7 access to Hacker Lab
For more information please contact us at [email protected]