Hello,

I am looking for someone to fabricate 4 wood tables for a restaurant (30"X 48" with metal or wood legs). Repurposed wood is fine. We have a walnut, natural edge customer counter and are looking to add 2 8 foot tables at a later time. Compensation included, of course. Thank you! ;-)

• 1 like
  • Valerie Sloan

Valerie Sloan

Thank you everyone for your replies! I apologize for the huge delay in my reply. This was my first post on here, so I thought the site would notify me if someone responded (but it didn't). I just saw the replies last night when I logged back in on my own. However, it's not letting me directly reply to anyone. I'm sure it's user error on my behalf, but I still want to follow up with everyone so we can get some tables made ;-P If those who are interested can please post their email addresses on here or email me at [email protected] I can send you pictures of what we are hoping to have created. Thank you!! :-)

• Thomas Ramey

Thomas Ramey

Hello, Do you have drawings or designs for the tables? Thomas

• Johnny Vu

Johnny Vu

Im curious on pricing for this...can you guys email me too [email protected]

• Johnny Vu

Johnny Vu

Im curious on pricing for this...can you guys email me too [email protected]

• Anna Start

Anna Start

Valerie, Congratulations on the new restaurant! I work out of the Hacker Lab and my house, I like to use reclaimed wood and steel- here are a couple examples of my work. Since your bar is walnut I think it would be great to do a steel base that matches the other metals, than walnut for the top and maybe inset a large tile or pour colored concrete and seal the whole thing. Brainstorming and and getting dirty. Love it! Let me know if I can help. Anna Start

• Thomas Ramey

Thomas Ramey

Hello, I may be able to help you with the tables. Can you send me more info? Designs/specs etc? Thanks. T

• Eric Schneider

Eric Schneider

I can make you the tables that you want. If you email me the specifications I will email you some price guidelines along with some pictures of what I have done in the past. Thanks, Eric Schneider [email protected] P.S. You also might want to talk to Trent Dean, as he does this as well. Good Luck.

• Robert Calvert

Robert Calvert

Contact Trent he does this kind of work.